Troubleshooting with Wireshark
2-Day Hands-On Training Class taught by Laura Chappell
November 6-7, 2017
SharkFest'17 Europe Pre-Conference Event
Palácio Estoril Hotel, Estoril, Portugal
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis hands-on course is geared towards IT professionals, network engineers, and escalation teams who need to find network problems quickly. If you are responsible for any of the following network issues, this is the event for you.
• Find the cause of slow file transfers
• Identify problematic infrastructure devices
• Optimize the network
• Measure bandwidth use for an application or user
• Find that needle in the haystack
Click here to register.
COURSE TOPICSThis hands-on course focuses on customization of Wireshark to identify numerous performance issues including the following:
|• Connection Blocked or Refused||• Application Request Refused|
|• Slow Application Response Times||• Server Application Faults|
|• Content Redirection||• TCP Receive Buffer Issues|
|• Altered TCP Connection Attributes||• Mismatched TCP Parameters|
|• No Support for Window Scaling||• Asymmetric Routing|
|• Packet Loss in the Infrastructure||• High Path Latency Measurements|
|• Bandwidth Throttling||• Delayed ACKs/Nagle Issue|
|• Missing Selective Acknowledgment (SACK)||• Packets Queued along Path|
|• Virus/Malware on Network Hosts||• Name Resolution Problems|
|• Premature TCP Port Number Reuse||• and more…|
COURSE PRICING (including All Access Pass 1-Year Subscription3-day course price: $1,095 includes a 1-year All Access Pass (AAP) subscription (a $695 value). The AAP offers numerous online live and recorded courses for continued training. Download the AAP Course Catalog for more information. Pricing also includes Student Manual, course USB stick with trace files, training videos, and more, and lunch each day.
Click here to register.
Hotel Palácio Estoril - Official Hotel of SharkFest'17 Europe
- Single Room Rate €145 (includes all taxes and breakfast buffet)
- Double Room Rate €165 (includes all taxes and breakfast buffet)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Easy walking distance to beautiful public beach and park
- Spa, fitness & indoor/outdoor pool access for attendees
- SharkFest Bonus: Complimentary AirPcap Nx ($698 value) with room reservations made by August 1, 2017
- Hotel Booking Form
CANCELLATION POLICYPlease note the hotel cancellation policies as well. SharkFest 2017 cancellation policies can be located at sharkfesteurope.wireshark.org.
- If unable to attend the scheduled training class, please call Wireshark University at (408) 378-7841 to cancel your registration.
- Cancellations made fourteen (14) calendar days’ prior to the start date of the course will receive a refund of prepaid registration fees minus a €100 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests made less than 14 days before the course begins.
- If you do not show up for a scheduled course without prior notification (“no show”), no refund will be given.
- Student substitutions are allowed, but notification must be made to email@example.com no less than five (5) full business days before the start of the class (not including the class start date).
QUESTIONS? CONTACT USEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 408.378.7841